August 1, Asian-Pacific Bank together with RAUIE completed all necessary stages of coordination to establish a bilateral cooperation.
The Russian-Asian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RAUIE) is a public organization that implements interaction programs aimed to strengthen cooperation between public and business associations of the Russian Federation and Asian countries. The organization began operations in 2010.
The mission of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs is to promote the development of the Russian economy via strengthening of mutually beneficial Russian-Asian business cooperation.
The RAUIE provides comprehensive support for the implementation of investment projects, output of products and services in Russia and Asia, and promotes businesses and brands in new markets.
The main activities and ongoing projects are:
• Promoting the implementation of government programs and the development of a wide range of relations between Russia and the Asia-Pacific countries;
• Change of Russian public opinion in relation to citizens of Asian countries living and working in Russia;
• Assistance in improving the migration policy of the Russian Federation;
• Integration of law-abiding Asian entrepreneurs into the Russian economy;
• Promoting the development of bilateral and multilateral economic relations, improving forms of interaction;
• Organization and holding of public events aimed at enhancing the cooperation of Russian society with civil and professional communities of the leading countries of the Asia-Pacific region;
• Organization of execution calls, registrations and work permits for members of RAUIE;
• Protection of union members from illegal actions of regulatory authorities;
• Providing informational, legal and practical assistance to Asian migrants coming to Russia;
- Membership in the Russian Asian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs is an important and necessary step for our bank in light of APB’s business geography. We know the Asian region very well, we know the specifics of business, and we know the key points that allow our countries to interact successfully. For many years, APB has been keeping a friendship with many representatives of the Asian financial market. In addition, we are part of the Russian-Chinese Financial Council (RKFS), we cooperate with a number of financial institutions in China; we regularly take part in international trade and economic fairs that take place in China and much more, - said Sergey Avramov, Chairman of the Executive Board of Asian-Pacific Bank.
Within the framework of business events, the Russian Asian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs together with representatives of Russian and Asian public and business associations hold forums, fairs, conferences, exhibitions and summits. At these meetings, business representatives discuss topical issues of export policy, the global economy, regional integration, the development of new industries and technologies, as well as global challenges facing Russia and other countries of the world and many other issues.